Sunday, March 10, 2024

Poised Ready Confident




Let US Be reminded of our inner guidance by tapping into our child-like sense of wonder embracing our freedom and being in the precious present . Let us move through our days in a dance πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ» of grace, wonder and innocence that gifts us with a life filled with great bliss. Let us approach life with a connection to our divinity on a daily basis bringing us closer to our unique essence of who we truly are.

I have been very dedicated and working extremely hard preparing myself for fully stepping into my authentic self. These seeds of growth that I have planted are ready and have been growing into fruition of blossoming into greatness. I’m looking at these places of WOW, so many things have ignited in growth. I’m seeing that all my hard work is starting to come alive right in front of me. It stirs my heart in great celebration.  The message that I’m receiving is I have prepared very well for the journey coming ahead. I can look toward the future readied and exquisitely prepared to go the distance. I’m stronger than I realize with the needed endurance to see all of my passion projects through to completion.  This reminds me of one of the songs that I was guided to embrace daily for a long time now.  πŸŽΆ ROSE 🌹 ~ We are opening to love πŸ’œ. We are learning how to growπŸͺ΄. We hear the call πŸ“£. We are returning. We remember 🎯. We are like the rose 🌹, we are STRONGER THAN WE KNOW  πŸŽΆ  Here is a link to the song 🎡 by Ayla Schafer: https://youtu.be/xjDfT0nWPVo?si=8P5knn3py6HBH4HD

I have been bringing my dreams to life with great focus, diligence and follow through.  To think bigger is what I am being guided to do while not allowing fluctuating every day energies to distract me. I am pointed in the direction of going with the flow of ease, releasing control and surrendering to the love that heals me. In joy and disappointment growth magnifies.  It’s the approach that makes it possible to be ready for anything that presents itself along my path each day.  I know more of what I’m called to do and need to do. I continue to master the skills I need to sustain me on the next segment of my serendipitous path in life. 

I feel that I am on the precipice of a new phase of a new life beginning.  I am facing this beginning armed with the wisdom and knowledge necessary to push onward, forward and upward with self-loving and double kindness to myself. This next stage of my life is easing in showing me experiencing an even greater growth and an even greater success than I have had in the past. I am confident and happy in my own skin. I choose to take on new relationships and experiences that will accompany me in this new phase that I am gloriously entering into. I humbly accept this and have every reason to be confident because I have everything I need to guarantee my future success. I am so ready to step into my true authentic self’s potential power.  I can take on my written in the stars 🌟 by Creation Father Mother God meaningful future with positive action from a place of certainty and connection. This next new phase of my life is definitely all about my destiny. I can actually feel this incoming brilliant energy of myself moving toward this magnificent revealing! I feel poised and ready to allow this delightful unfolding over this next stage of my life. It’s a fervent focus that’s the priority here.  The length of time necessary is less significant.  The time is fluid no matter how long it takes because I know that I’ve got everything I need to ensure that it happens in the most magically aligned way possible.     Oh my, that's a beautiful thing.

I am embracing more and more every minute of every day as my full self. I am embodying who I am to be and growing beautifully into this precious soul elevation from the spiritual realm into the physical realm on earth.  I rise as a decorated colorful angelic butterfly with unique pixie wings🧚🏻‍♀️ that take me wherever I am to go. I have no fear. Fear is only in the mind. I have released ALL fear and continue to face future possible fears with bold lioness energy readied and prepared to release them immediately.  My inner-knowing divinity, faith and connection to the universe daily unfolds a lucious golden frequency serendipitous bright light way that illuminates my child-like wonder, grace, wisdom, the present moment and true sovereignty freedom. 


                          




 


No comments:

Post a Comment