Friday, August 7, 2026

Soul Elevation & GROWing PAINs

 Hi Soul 🌟Friends, 


I know we ALL are healing ❤️‍🩹 & upgrading in mind, body & soul to our Orginal blueprint design full perfect DNA strands & best authentic selves. 

I know we ALL are experiencing growing type pains and suffering mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually of self and others; it’s the challenge part of our calling & part of living differently in achieving our goals, our dreams of our best self and helping humans for the greater good, love & unity consciousness of our earth. 


It’s a bitch though with lots of yuckiness. 

I try to keep the fervent focus of the TRUTHs we have learned, knowing these truths must be shared in love drops strategically & discerningly as presented the opportunity.  Yeah, I’m on alert & doing it. 


It’s fascinating to watch ALL this, feel this and get into the healed side of all this. For me it’s slow, but steady due to multiple obstacles that are strategically placed along the way. I think by the universe/God/Source/Holy Spirit….to surrender to the LOVE BLISS like FLOW GLOW LIVING we are to embrace & just be all we can be but first priority is take care of self, be authentic self & Rise to Highest SELF. 


¿Question⁉️

How are your teeth and gums? 

I’ve NEVER had any trouble with them in the past. Great Dental Hygiene, went to the corrupted dentist cause I THOUGHT it was the right action to do 🤪….

Anyway the last 9 months to a year there have been some weird things going haywire like aching gums, a broken tooth that had to be extracted then an implant in the future, grinding of teeth that I didn’t ever do. That’s likely because I’ve had to stop my mouth from talking TRUTH so I clinched the teeth subconsciously.  🤷‍♀️ 


I’ve been finding it with a spiritual connection like the dark forces, deep state & medical mafia overlords wanted our lips sealed and our words sealed ~ what better way to do this than energetic attacks to our teeth, planted mind & body control techniques to silence us. I know it’s way woo woo but it’s bazaar🙃


I’m clearly on a profound journey toward awe, divine connection, and unseen universal truths. My inner thoughts point to the sacred grandeur of life and the inner path of experiencing oneness beyond the physical world.


💙🌹🌟

Lisa


CHIMES are Incredibly Helpful for ME 🎐

🔗 

 https://youtube.com/shorts/gmvNczpDx_8?si=Qdw906qn5AraxckS



No comments:

Post a Comment