Sunday, March 6, 2022

The Threshold


Lisa:

Creator please show me what message I need at this moment from the spirit of Khan Yin. I connect deeply with this Divine Feminine of Mercy and Compassion.

The Threshold appeared. 

From Khan Yin: At the "Threshold" you stand. Before you lies a way of being that is beyond fear. It is a sacred passing through a karmic veil into a new life of empowerment, peace, spiritual service to humanity and joy in your own Soul.


Lisa:

I certainly am right in the middle of a phase of transition. Letting go of that which no longer serves me. Breaking cycles of fear and doubting myself.  I’m feeling into this energy. I’ve been laying the foundation and doing the inner groundwork for all that is incoming. There has been withheld discoveries of truth all around me in the world in relation to this New Earth that’s emerging.  There have been deep soul wounds that have surfaced from hidden crevices inside my heart. I’ve been opening the delicate layers of my pierced heart allowing the depth of each layer to be fully explored. I’m staying the course, staying pure and staying strong. My strength is surprising me. There is a warrior goddess of love, light and truth that has stepped forward over the past two years. 

I do recognize in myself that I am clearly in a sacred doorway of leaving behind another layer of deep soul fear and passing into a new greater quantum leap process in my life’s journey while at the same moment seeing this amazing higher level of spiritually ahead. I’m embracing and welcoming the guidance of this fresh and vibrant ascending energy. I invite and embody with a smile on my face and in my heart empowerment, peace, spiritual service to humanity and joy in my soul. 



From Khan Yin: Congratulations! You are embarking on a phase of deepest soul liberation, into freedom of love that triumphs over fear. It has been quite a journey. Many, many lifetimes and much inner work has been required for you to be able to perceive the light of the Divine even underneath the density of fear. You are fast approaching the karmic threshold where you can shift from fear-base to love-based embodiment.


This is a sacred and important time where it is wise to surround yourself with those that are able to support you in this love-base reality. In the near future you will be able to sustain your vibration even among beings that are based in fear, and then you will be of even greater service to life, love and Divine power on this planet.

Khan Yin : For now, allow spirit to help you connect to the beauty and potency, the love and fearless, endless joy of your own Higher Self. Do not be disheartened by any old fears that are surfacing. You do not need to create a story out of them, you can just observe them with love and allow them to pass. It is just your inner Self releasing any vibration which is not aligned with unconditional love.



Sometimes there can be deep testing on the Threshold. This is not an exam to be afraid of, but an opportunity to realize your development and to really be secure on a firm inner spiritual foundation before moving forward in your Soul service to others through how you live and be on this planet. It is no use in preparing to assist others on a higher scale in moving from fear to love if you are still making the transition yourself. Let yourself stabilize in the new vibration then your ability to help others will increase naturally with much grace, assistance and effortlessness.

Well done, beloved! There is much love and celebration in the spiritual worlds about this shift for you. Remember that the only defense ever needed, no matter what the apparent fear or threat, is unconditional love in the heart, which allows for compassion and detachment. You are safe and you are quickening in your readiness to pass the threshold. Your journey is truly blessed!


Lisa:

I accept and choose to stay the course and discover more details of God's calling on my life and to be the love light wherever I go and in whatever I do. 



















🌅🦋🧬🌿

No comments:

Post a Comment